Our True Colors Counselor

Today I'm joyful because of a note I received from a third-grade superhero that sent my spirit soaring; it read, "Thank you for being our true colors counselor."

Her gratitude touched my heart so deeply.
What a cool job it is, to plant character seeds
and watch them take root and grow.


I've been writing about sprinkling kindness like glitter a lot lately.
 Superhero Dr. Jean invited me to guest post at her blog on Tuesday and I'm over the moon with gratitude. Click {here} to read A Kinder World.


My guest post on caring for Free Spirit Press posted earlier today {here}.


And in case you missed it, author Sue Scheff allowed me to share my thoughts about inspiring Kindness Footprints at her blog.

I'm so blessed to get to do what I do,
to be a true colors counselor
and share my ideas about 
warming the world with compassion and kindness.

For more ideas, visit my friend Lisa at Ripple Kindness.
And {here} for a Christmas Kindness Countdown Calendar.

To our Veterans and their families:
Happy Veterans Day tomorrow.
We honor you, we celebrate you, we thank you,
and we will never forget your service and sacrifice.









No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!