Mindset Matters

Happy March.
Today I'm excited because my guest post on resilience is now live; click the graphic below to go to Free Spirit Press and read all about it. 


I'm also delighted that I've been invited to present a parenting workshop on Mindset tonight in a neighboring district.


Click {here} to view and/or download the handout.



I use this tangible to show what our brains look like
when they're in fixed mindset mode and growth!

Here's a guest blog post at Free Spirit if you want more info.
And a bulletin board we used to unlock fixed beliefs:


Here's one of the slides I love to share:



Want more Mindset info? Check out my
Growth Mindset Pinterest page {here}.

One final note to my faithful readers: Today marks post number 1300 at The Corner On Character. That being the case, it's nearly impossible to make sure that links that are live when I post will continue to work in the days, months, and years ahead. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause as you connect to learn and grow with us.






No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!