The Heart of a Champion

Today I'm guessing that there are some very disappointed Alabama fans and some OU Sooners who are still on a natural high from the results of last night's Bowl upset. There's always something so miraculous about the underdog coming out on top and bittersweet about college football season coming to an end.

I don't know much about the Crimson Tide, but what I've learned about their QB AJ McCarron this morning puts him in the winner's bracket for me. 


If you've not seen today's ESPN heart warmer about the two AJs, a Quarterback and their Equipment Manager, go {here} first ... then come back to watch this clip because it turns out it's not the first special bond or huge difference that this young Alabama athlete has made. Prepare to be positively inspired.




AJ McCarron clearly has the heart of a champion;
what a blessing it must be to call him your friend!





3 comments

  1. Thank you for posting! I am an Alabama Alum - and was so glad to see these! RTR (Roll Tide Roll!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just Wow. Thanks Ms Gruener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I just love him, too! How proud his parents must be... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!