J.O.Y.

Last night I went to sleep thinking about about joy, my One Little Word. I know why, too. It's because in yesterday's mail I received an unexpected box of joy
from a counseling colleague in Montana.


I've never actually met Tanya in real life, but I know that I'll love her when I do and that it'll feel like we've known each other forever. We're friends connected by not only the internet, but by our passion for kids and desire to sprinkle sunshine and share joy. She said she'd been out shopping and found this in an after-Christmas sale (I love Christmas clearance, too) and she thought about me and picked it up. 
My heart is so touched and happy from that kind act and I am so blessed by my faraway friend!
Look what I picked up for half price.



Ali Edwards, the mastermind behind the OLW, encourages us to really use the word to help us reflect, learn, stretch and grow. 
So here's what I fell asleep thinking: Just Open Yourself.

Just Open Your mind.
Just Open Your eyes.
Just Open Your ears. 
Just Open Your mouth. 
Just Open Your hands. 
Just Open Your arms. 
Just Open Your heart. 
Just Open Your door.  
Just Open Your home.
Just Open Your wallet.

To people. To peace. To plenty. 
To possibilities. 
To hope. To health. To healing.


How will you use your One Little Word to stretch this year?





1 comment

  1. My word is already stretching me. Thanks for reminding to get everything out of it that I can.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!