Nobody Gets Forgotten

Happy last day of October.
And Happy Halloween. 
And feliz día de los muertos.

I just love it when I arrive at school to this scenic welcome:


I got to experience that beauty, then I also got a new shirt yesterday, from my friend Melissa, who doubles as our PALs teacher. What a blessing she is.


 Isn't it awesome?
Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
And not just family by blood, but by proximity.
What does that mean to you?
How could that sentiment make a difference?

Today we're treating the friends in our global family who are homeless to some warmth; do you know about the SOCKtober campaign?


Here's the Kid President's explanation in all of his adorableness, 
in case you missed it ...


How will you make sure that everybody's family today?





1 comment

  1. I love that Kid President!! He's my hero! I didn't know about Socktober! And it's already over. How did I miss that? I guess it'll have to be sockvember now. Thanks for the chuckle and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!