Just A Few Dollars Each


Today I'm excited to share a letter than my college-aged daughter sent to our family regarding an American Cancer Society event she's participating in. I love that she wants to help people in their the fight against cancer and that she's set an attainable fundraising goal of a hundred dollars. Just imagine if every college student on every college campus joined her in raising 
just a few dollars each 
for their favorite charitable organization.

More Birthdays, Less Cancer
Hello friends! I’ve joined with the American Cancer Society to help save lives by participating in a Relay For Life event.

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life program is about so much more than just walking around a track overnight. At Relay for Life events, we celebrate loved ones who have won their battle against cancer, remember those who are no longer with us, and fight back against this disease that takes so much from so many.

I will be participating on The University of Texas at Austin Campus this Saturday, April 19th at 7:00 pm and would appreciate your support with an online donation toward my fundraising goal. In addition to funding lifesaving research, every dollar raised helps the American Cancer Society provide services to cancer patients in need, like providing rides to treatment for those who don’t have transportation of their own.

Thank you so much for your support! My organization, Tau Beta Sigma, actually started the Relay for Life on Campus many years ago and we are hoping to get back into this and make a change. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Kaitlyn Gruener

Click here to visit my PERSONAL page.

Click here to view the TEAM page for Tau Beta Sigma and Kappa Kappa Psi.


No comments

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!