Super Homework

Guess what we did to kick off our upcoming Red Ribbon Character Week? We gave our parents an assignment! We asked them to tell us in words and/or pictures what their child's super power is. My friend Terri helped me with the bulletin board to display their super homework:




The homework sheets, designed by my amazing webmaster Jane Ann, are based on our new character Ts:


Click {here} for a copy. We think they turned out SUPER!








Bring on National Red Ribbon/Character Counts! Week 'cause our 
super heroes are super excited
How will your school family celebrate healthy choices?


2 comments

  1. I've been mulling over your super power idea lately. This will help me put the pieces together. Thank you!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!