Is Your Happy Awake?

I've got meaningful movement on my mind because we've started playing happy music on the curb in the morning and it's SO energizing to watch those car riders dance their way into school. 

Not all of them are lovin' it yet. One young man did tell me in a sleepy and somewhat sullen voice that he didn't need the music to wake him up because he was already awake. That's when I heard myself say, 
"yeah, but is your happy awake?" 

So today, a few more fun clips to wake up your students' brains, 
get their happy juices flowing, and 
maybe even spark their silly

First, the Sid Shuffle:


Second, The Gummy Bear Dance:


And third, The Shimmy Shake:



Finally, a bonus feelings clip by Rock-ucation:



Happy Dancing!

6 comments

  1. That put a smile on my face this Wednesday morning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first three! I'm doing them with my class tomorrow.
    Thank you!!!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my Happy is awake now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Is your happy awake?" I like that. This week I had a little private chat with one of my little ones about the fact that they were pushing their pout button instead of their happy button. Next time I might need to ask them if their happy is awake too.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy hearing from my readers; thanks for sharing your reflections with us!